Rewriting Problem ?

Error 404

Hey, i just installed Seo and Sitemap Generator,
And i am having problem..

When i post URL from my forum, OR a url from outside,
Instead of converting it like this : FPSBANANA > The FPS Customization Community
It just write the URL like hxxp://fpsbanana.com, not the "FPSBANANA > The FPS Customization Community"

The same thing with the INSIDE FORUM topics.. It shows just URL, instead of TOpics name linking to that URL...

Please help me, I need this very much...

Thank you, whoever can :)

Error 404

not really, they are different by one _

check yourself:

vBSeo htacess sitemap line:
RewriteRule ^((urllist|sitemap_).*\.(xml|txt)(\.gz)?)$ vbseo_sitemap/vbseo_getsitemap.php?sitemap=$1 [L]

Sitemap htacess sitemap line:
RewriteRule ^((urllist|sitemap).*\.(xml|txt)(\.gz)?)$ vbseo_sitemap/vbseo_getsitemap.php?sitemap=$1 [L]

Error 404

Well, since i've installed Seo, my forum doesnt parse URLs anymore, it just make the url like its inside code bbcode. :X
I dont know what happened, bu i would like to get it back :(

So if i copy URL of this topic now, and paste it in my forum, instead of this:
http://www.vbteam.info/seo-search-engine-optimisation/23413-rewriting-problem.html

I will get link like this, just without the code.. Its just raw link:
Code:
http://www.vbteam.info/seo-search-engine-optimisation/23413-rewriting-problem.html#post109573

It doesnt put links after you make the post/thread

Curtis129

OHH
is that the problem???

lol you have edited a php file to replace it with code tags instead of URl tags, i forgot what the name of the file is called though :S
hoxxy will know

Error 404

Nop, Nevermind ;) I fixxed it.. I had some Plugins that were disabling URL parsing :)
And also, i found out why the [mod] BBCode didnt work on my forum, because [mod ] and [mod/] were in Censored Words.. So those tags were censored, and when i tried to use the tags, only raw text showed up :D

Thank you guys, vB is the best all the time XD