Resizing homepage

I have started to build an online photo album, the intial site was created using photoshop then image ready, ive uploaded the html via Dremweaver but the images sit in the top left of the screen. <br />
<br />
How do i get the site to acknowledge the size of the browser trying to view it and change size accordingly. <br />
<br />
The site i'm working on is <br />
URL=http://www.nelsonia.co.uk]www.nelsonia.co.uk[/URL] <br />
<br />
Can anybody help?<!--content-->What do you want to change: the browser window or the layout of the page?<!--content-->Use percentages for placing items so they are placed according to the resolution of the user's monitor. Saying that, I would just center what you have and call it good. I have a 1400X1050 resolution and it looks fine to me at my resolution. To center it, use align="center" in your <table> tag. Not that I recommend using tables for layout because I certainly don't. You SHOULD use HTML with CSS.<br />
<br />
Since you have Dreamweaver, I would use that to create your pages versus Photoshop and Image Ready. What you have right now is basically one big image broken up into pieces when you could cut down on the amount of images you have and use plain text for some stuff. Plus, it will help with your load times. And again, using those tools is going to pretty much force you to use tables for layout when tables should be used for tabular data only.<!--content-->

Back