resize form button

liunx

Hi,<br />
I'm new here and had a question. sorry if this is in the wrong section or wrong format.<br />
<br />
I was wondering if it's possible to resize form buttons, like the "add to cart" or "submit buttons." I would like to resize my "add to cart" button so that it is smaller, along with the text inside. Even better yet, if I can change the font inside the button.<br />
<br />
I'm not quite sure how to approach this because it is linked to a secure form since it is an add to cart button.<br />
<br />
Or better yet, I'd rather get rid of the button altogether and use plain html text, but I don't know how to without screwing up the secure form stuff.<br />
<br />
If anyone wants to take a look, here's what I'm dealing with.<br />
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.kukapuka.com">www.kukapuka.com</a><!-- w --><br />
<br />
You can see one "add" button that sticks out. I'd rather have it like the other blue text "add to cart"'s or shrink the button so it better fits with the design. (the other text-add to carts don't work)<br />
<br />
any suggestions any one?<br />
<br />
any help would really help me out.<br />
<br />
thanks in advance..<!--content-->Well, you'd need to use CSS to do all that. This should work:<br />
<br />
<br />
<style type="text/css"><br />
.add {<br />
background-color:background color ; <br />
color:font color; <br />
font-family: Comic Sans MS; <br />
font-size: 9px; <br />
border: 0;<br />
}<br />
<br />
<br />
Or, you can use images as submit buttons by using changing the input type to "image" and adding a "src" attribut.<!--content-->You don't need all that to make the button smaller. Just add: style="font-size:6" to your input tag. Adjust the 6 to whatever size you need to make it look right. The button should adjust its size accordingly.<!--content-->thanks punkskt and aronya1!!!<br />
<br />
got it to work!<br />
<br />
thanks a bunch guys!<br />
<br />
i appreciate your help.<!--content-->

Back