Required the Limitation of inbound/outbound Link

TheLinux

hello all dp members

my current sites : www.directconnectweb.com

[ Inbound Link - 70 & Outbound Link - 180 ]

so p'se give me idea for this is best suitable for SEO related or not ?

also how many limit to require for both inbound as well as outbound link for best suitable for SEO related

urgent reply ASAP

thanks Quote: Originally Posted by devat hello all dp members

my current sites : www.directconnectweb.com

also how many limit to require for both inbound as well as outbound link for best suitable for SEO related

urgent reply ASAP

thanks Well........what do you mean by Quote: best suitable for SEO related or not ? And there is not any defined limit for number of inbound or outbound links. Even in case of inbound links you can not control them becaouse if the site really good and user likes it then number of lnbound links will increase day by day and you can not stop it.

In case of outbound links you should have not more than 30 links on each page you can create new pages if you have to add more links. there is no limit to get inbound link coz google consider inbound link. so you should try to get max inbound link.
outbound link should not be more than 40 links It is more important that you will get many quality inbound links rather getting a bunch of Trash links. Hi,

If your asking what's the required numbers of inbound/outbound link then the answer was unlimited. You could link build as many as you want. These links may affect your rankings. The more links the better. Well, when you are actively building links, if you're not getting them just naturally, you should be careful as if you build too many links in a short period of time it might look spammy. But that optimal ratio outbound / inbound links just doesn't exist. No specific limit for the links. Just focus on getting inbound links rather than Outbound links. (there's an issue that if your site contains too much Outbound link, it might suffer from SERPs ranking) I think theres no required limitation in terms of inbound link but what important is that.,it must be a quality link., Go for more inbound links. Avoid to much outbound links co'z this will hurt your site especially if it is a newly created. there is no limit for inbound links. you might be focusing on limiting your reciprocal links/link partners instead which has parameters like relevancy and quality of site and even the state of site whether it is penalized or banned, in other term, a bad neighborhood. Quote: Originally Posted by tomfrederick outbound link should not be more than 40 links
I think you have missed some thing here....isn't it?

it should be- outbound link should not be more than 40 links per page Quote: Originally Posted by devat hello all dp members

my current sites : directconnectweb.com

urgent reply ASAP

thanks
dP member as in Digital point member? bwahahaha... ooopss...

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=556362

as they all say you cant limit inbound links.

about outbound try to used no follow attribute. Quote: Originally Posted by potchie dP member as in Digital point member? bwahahaha... ooopss...

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=556362

as they all say you cant limit inbound links.

about outbound try to used no follow attribute.
Most of webmasters are already know how to find the nofollow links...

if you do that you may have problem on getting the trust of other link partners... Quote: Originally Posted by mcaronan Hi,

If your asking what's the required numbers of inbound/outbound link then the answer was unlimited. You could link build as many as you want. These links may affect your rankings. The more links the better. Yes definitely your right he/she may build link as many as he/she can because there own site will be benefit for that. Quote: Originally Posted by devat hello all dp members

urgent reply ASAP

thanks

First, let me just say that "DP" is not this forum lol?

Second, if I'm getting your question correctly you are probably asking if you get a load of links would this penalize you with G? If that's the question, yes. Any sudden increase on links all of sudden signals a red flag for G. When I mean lots, I mean like 100+ links per day. Your best bet is to build them on a consistent and gradual process.

-Swapw

-Swapw Quote: Originally Posted by devat hello all dp members

urgent reply ASAP

thanks Hi,

For a better SEO you must have more inbound links than outbound links.
But that inbound links are also of good quality and having high PR.
Outbound links must be minimum as much as possible. But the Outbound links for a high quality and having high PR sites are important for your site.
You can find more regarding all these at [link removed].

Regards
Ranji