requesting Arabic Section

Fethi.dz

yeh why not

there are many arab member in this forum

so why not u create a section for the arab member so they can exchange between them the vb stuff .. and no one deny that there are many cerative arab who post new and good product for the users ..

thanxx for all the vbteam crew

p.n.c

yes but what about the rest of us who dont speak arabic ?
we cant read or understand it so it means we are not going to get anything
english is the master language in the world and most spoken and it is pretty common

i hope you dont get offended as i dont intend to but i was clearing a point

coder_dz

How're you doing bro , I'm Abubakr , it's been a while since the last time we met on the forum :)

p.n.c
english is the master language in the world and most spoken and it is pretty common

This is the point mate!
Arab's community needs a section too like French
French - vBTEAM Underground
Spanish
Spanish - vBTEAM Underground
German
German - vBTEAM Underground
Dutch
Dutch - vBTEAM Underground

No offense please , but can you state or count how many guys here speak dutch or even around the globe and how the English's community would benefit from that!?

The second thing is that are millions of users using Arabic Vbulletin either as webmasters or simple members , and don't forget ARABIC language needs special development, taking it from the writing ( From right to left RTL ) to the themes that need a total conversion and redefining the layouts again , and a lot of special Addons like the HIJRI date , EIDs' calendars , Prayer's time reminder , HADEETH & QURAN dictionary and so on ... with an endless list of Addons that must be developed by ARABS and sometimes by MUSLIMS!

If you like me to state more criteria to make it logical for you , I would do it with pleasure :)

p.n.c

oh well if there are other sections for other languages then yeah i wud support ur opinion even though i dont speak arabic

i misunderstood the situation

Sorry and good luck :)

Paul Heyman

p.n.c said:

Maybe an Arabic-Speaking Mod should be in place when this language gets created. I think that should go for all non-english boards.

coder_dz

that's right Paul , but we still need the other moderators approval , and till now there is no Mod's opinion been posted here!

I wish they'll respond to this issue or at least refute the suggestion...

Any way , thanks Paul and waiting for the Admin's and/or the Mods opinions/decision.

egbrave

nononono
we should make an arbian translators team
and translate mods and addons and other things to arabic and when any one post some thing should be like this
vbseo english
vbseo arabic
vbseo german
>>etc

omanson

samoon said:
I think the problem in our language :D

It's hard to understand Arabic

I gree with u

اتفق معاك يا خوي

egbrave said:
nononono
we should make an arbian translators team
and translate mods and addons and other things to arabic and when any one post some thing should be like this
vbseo english
vbseo arabic
vbseo german
>>etc

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

لانه فيه فريق عربي يترجم لهم

وعلى فكره التعريب ليس كامل لاصدارات الجديده

sory fo r write BY arabic

eslim

I agree with you all.

And arabic language have a lot off work like VBSEO support for arabic language :

Forums with arabic text are not working also a lot of mods are not yet translated.

I think that we have to build a team, and make a request for the VBTEAM forum to add arabic section.

So every one who wants that to be achieved mention it.

At least we must have 40 volenteer and im the first in the list.

who's next ??