[REQ] vBookie For 3.8.x

DOPE

masterofdeath said:

I have this working for 3.8.1 PL1. This works for any forum version with the right modifications done. I will write up exactly what you guys need to do to get it working.

1: Upload all files in upload folder
2: Import product-bookiehack.xml
3: Goto ACP > Plugins & Products > Plugin Manager
4: Edit Redirect to vbookie.php when posting new Event by replacing the entire code with this
PHP Code:
if ($newpost['postvbookieevent'])
{
$vbulletin->url = 'vbookie.php?' . $vbulletin->session->vars['sessionurl'] . "t=$newpost[threadid]&vbookieeventoptions=$newpost[vbookieeventoptions]&do=newevent";
eval(print_standard_redirect('redirect_postthanks_moderate', true, false));
}

5: In template Newthread find
PHP Code:
$threadmanagement
. Above that add the following code
PHP Code:
<if condition="$show['vbookieevent']">
<fieldset class="fieldset">
<legend>$vbphrase[post_a_vbookieevent]</legend>
<div style="padding:$stylevar[formspacer]px">
<div><label for="cb_postvbookieevent"><input type="checkbox" name="postvbookieevent" value="yes" id="cb_postvbookieevent" tabindex="1" $checked[postvbookieevent] />$vbphrase[yes_post_a_vbookieevent_thread]</label></div>
</div>
</fieldset>
</if>

6: Download ICash and install
7: Change ICash Options. Change the Money Row to vbookie_cash

This will definately work for you. I have left off showing the points in the postbit and the link in the navbar. If you need to add these the code is the same as the original.

I also added Icash for you...

dark_hunter

1: Upload all files in upload folder
2: Import product-bookiehack.xml
3: Goto ACP > Plugins & Products > Plugin Manager
4: Edit Redirect to vbookie.php when posting new Event by replacing the entire code with this
i
PHP:
f ($newpost['postvbookieevent'])   
{   
    $vbulletin->url = 'vbookie.php?' . $vbulletin->session->vars['sessionurl'] . "t=$newpost[threadid]&vbookieeventoptions=$newpost[vbookieeventoptions]&do=newevent";   
    eval(print_standard_redirect('redirect_postthanks_moderate', true, false));  
}

5: In template Newthread find
PHP:
$threadmanagement

Above that add the following code:
Code:
<if condition="$show['vbookieevent']"> 
    <fieldset class="fieldset"> 
        <legend>$vbphrase[post_a_vbookieevent]</legend> 
        <div style="padding:$stylevar[formspacer]px"> 
            <div><label for="cb_postvbookieevent"><input type="checkbox" name="postvbookieevent" value="yes" id="cb_postvbookieevent" tabindex="1" $checked[postvbookieevent] />$vbphrase[yes_post_a_vbookieevent_thread]</label></div> 
        </div> 
    </fieldset> 
   </if>
6: Download ICash and install
7: Change ICash Options. Change the Money Row to vbookie_cash