[REQ] Ultimate Side Columns 2.2

RecklezzWarez

Can someone please get me Side Columns 2.2?
Here is the link:
Code:
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=175181&highlight=Ultimate

vbuser49

RecklezzWarez said:
hmm how come when I install it, it doesnt work? the side columns dont show up..:(
For your side columns to show, you need to update your usergroup permissions from the usergroup manager for each usergroup.

vbuser49

Can someone please explain how to manually make the side columns appear on a page that is not available for individual selection in the USC settings? In this case I want a column in the "new posts" page but the only way to put it there is to select the "all pages" setting which I don't want to do.

Also how to manually select where in the page it will display. Thanks for any help.

vbuser49

For the side columns to show in "new posts" the search box in the available settings needs to be checked.

Instructions to manually select where the USC will display. This came with the USC files, I don't know how I missed it the first time.

1. Disable the automatic edits in the vBOptions > USC Options > Column Start Point.
2. In the template that you wish to start your columns, add the following code:

<!-- USC footer edit start -->
<table width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0"> <tr> $usc_left <td
valign="top" width="100%">
<!-- USC footer edit end -->

3. In the template that you wish to end your columns, add the following code:

<!-- USC footer edit start -->
</td>
$usc_right
</tr>
</table>
<!-- USC footer edit end -->

If you are ending your columns in the footer, ensure that the closing code as above is placed before <if condition="$show['dst_correction']"> If you place it anywhere after this then it will affect the functionality of your forums.