[REQ] Need Few Urgent Themes

bulletin

Its because i am not able to register on minerskinz, i tried many times 2 register, but everytime i get message registeration failed. I need those themes urgently because on my site i am using different skins for different forum categories. @filez i am not male, i am female, so dont say he, say she. Why should i be banned or blocked? I am only requesting skinz that also in right section.

GgAcE

Do me a favor. Instead of attacking one of the more respected members hear, actually read his post.

He stated he you were blocked/banned from the theme site & not VBteam.

P.S. Requesting that many themes at such a low post count/rank is really against the old rules. You don't need a workout theme & a gaming theme on the same forum.

If you do, you might wanna rethink your game plan as your forum is bound to fail miserably.

bulletin

GgAcE said:
Do me a favor. Instead of attacking one of the more respected members hear, actually read his post.

He stated he you were blocked/banned from the theme site & not VBteam.

P.S. Requesting that many themes at such a low post count/rank is really against the old rules. You don't need a workout theme & a gaming theme on the same forum.

If you do, you might wanna rethink your game plan as your forum is bound to fail miserably.

thanks 4 letting me know what he tried 2 say. I have no idea whether my ip was blocked or banned from theme site, i had never registered on theme site before. Probably you are right that game theme will not suit for one of my forum category. But i would be editing all the themes to suit as per my forum. So is that anyone who can get those skinz for me?

Filez

Have you contacted Miner? He is not a bad person and if it is a registration problem then I wouls use the Contact Us option and explain the registration error. Im sorry if you took offense at my earlier statement but most of the time when you cant get to a site it may be due ti IP blocked or range of IP or invalid email,ban.....

as far as the skins I wont get them as they are free and I dont feel like losing my access there.

bulletin

filez said:
Have you contacted Miner? He is not a bad person and if it is a registration problem then I wouls use the Contact Us option and explain the registration error. Im sorry if you took offense at my earlier statement but most of the time when you cant get to a site it may be due ti IP blocked or range of IP or invalid email,ban.....

as far as the skins I wont get them as they are free and I dont feel like losing my access there.

no i have not contact miner, because i am affraid that if any of vb staff comes to know that i am not using a legit vb for my site, so they may take action, so i didn't bothered to email miner regarding registeration error.

never mind if you cannot help, is there anybody else who can help me to get this free theme, i would be greatful to that person. thanks.

Filez

bulletin contact miner from a legit email he does not come to your site unless you give him the url to fix something...plainly stated

Hi. Miner I have tried to register on your site and registration has failed twice. Explain the error and ask him to email you back.....not hard...and being scared someone is going to turn you in then buy a legal version of vbulletin.

Grinderhand

Miner has had some spamming problems in the last couple of months, ppl posting pron etc., so he could be blocking a range of IPs.

bulletin

filez said:
bulletin contact miner from a legit email he does not come to your site unless you give him the url to fix something...plainly stated

Hi. Miner I have tried to register on your site and registration has failed twice. Explain the error and ask him to email you back.....not hard...and being scared someone is going to turn you in then buy a legal version of vbulletin.

thanks filez i will contact miner about it, if i able to get signup there, then i would be able to download free themes from forum.
Grinderhand said:
Miner has had some spamming problems in the last couple of months, ppl posting pron etc., so he could be blocking a range of IPs.

yeah probably that is why they might have blocked my IP ranges.