[REQ]i dont know what mod is this please tell me

bulletin

StormRoBoT said:
yeah it looks good but i dont know what hack is this :(

First of all its not any hack, its a software, and its not related to vbulletin. Its a software for burning CD's/DVD's. That's what mentioned there.

techiekaran

@bulletin: when you will click an image on the page mentioned by OP, a box will appear an show the image.. try it,, its really nice

bulletin

techiekaran said:
@bulletin: when you will click an image on the page mentioned by OP, a box will appear an show the image.. try it,, its really nice

that site is down now, i will try when that site is up.

StormRoBoT

@bulletin the site is UP now
@bulletin yes i know it a software, i didnt ask about it :p i was talking about the effect when click the picture its like techiekaran said

:p

is a nice add on

bulletin

StormRoBoT said:
@bulletin the site is UP now
@bulletin yes i know it a software, i didnt ask about it :p i was talking about the effect when click the picture its like techiekaran said

:p

is a nice add on

yes i saw that picture, i think its the slideshow mod, because when you click on image, you can see that image in black background, and there are options to click on next image, so i can only think about slideshow mod. And i think its already there in this site.

bulletin

StormRoBoT said:
i dont think that mod, its some thing to do with attachment i think

when i searched for slideshow, i found that bbcode, so i have no other idea about the name of that mod, atleast on vbulletin.org there is onl slideshow and that iframe bbcode.