[REQ] ForumThemes - Serene [3.7/3.8]

yifanlu

Hey, I'm looking for: ForumThemes Forums

I know there's a nulled version, but it is for 3.5/3.6, and it's kinda broken if you try to use it for a newer version. Does anyone have either the 3.7 version or better, the 3.8 version (custom edited or direct from them)?

If you help me, I'll be very thankful and I will try to help (and possibly buy) you get any plugin you want.

wwilson

lol, you place 5+ fraud orders and now go hunting for another method? You will not find Scerene 3.8+ out there so good luck ;)

yifanlu

wwilson said:
lol, you place 5+ fraud orders and now go hunting for another method? You will not find Scerene 3.8+ out there so good luck ;)

WTF, who are you and what are you talking about? I know it's not out there because I checked.

Mr. C

wwilson said:

Hahahaha. It's called a port.

I should port it, just to stick it to him.

DON

since the staff here at vbteam doesn't give a crap.. I'm not gonna rip wwilson's skin or use or distribute them at all. forumthemes for me is untouchable now so don't worry about rips wilson. I'm not going to touch your skins at all and if I do, it will be because I paid you for them. Otherwise, I won't be getting near them.

Sandlizard

Don why in the world do you care who joins vBTeam its no hair off your ass there is more skin owners here other then wilson my god take a pill and just chill

DON

Sandlizard said:
Don why in the world do you care who joins vBTeam its no hair off your ass there is more skin owners here other then wilson my god take a pill and just chill
I am chilling. Not sure what's wrong with you. I wasn't even talking to you, I was addressing wwilson.

Don't get involved in others matter. I never addressed you or was talking to you. I was making a comment to wwilson and I'm sure he's happy knowing there is one less ripper ripping his work.

I'm sorry you feel sad about it, but that's the way it is so stop posting to raise your post count.

Sandlizard

since the staff here at vbteam doesn't give a crap

That really looks like you was addressing wilson and i could care less about post count and could care less about you. The staff here just a great job running the forum. Maybe you need to go to the other thread you made and see how the staff feels.

DON

Sandlizard said:
That really looks like you was addressing wilson and i could care less about post count and could care less about you. The staff here just a great job running the forum. Maybe you need to go to the other thread you made and see how the staff feels.
I did read the other thread and posted EXACTLY what was said.

Good that you don't care about me.. if you did I'd be a little worried about you. I'm not into guy on guy stuff sorry.

Like I said in the other thread.. I'm done with it and could care less. Good people post their opinions, but I got my answer.