Req for free skin please [Windows Vista Temasıdır]

Eious

vBulletin Windows Vista Temasıdır.
arkanayaslancomed4.png

It's free but I can't find any valid link for it

will you help please?

mmmxiv

I made this one for my own forum and after success of releasing my first style for free I thought I would do the same for the second version.

This style requires the mod "left_side_column" found here

~Instructions~

1. Upload the contents of the Vista VB II folder according to your file tree.

1. Import style VistaVBII.xml

1. To get the login panel you see on the left you will first need to import the product "left_side_column"

Then....

Login to your admincp, go to style manager select "edit templates" for the vista vb II style.

double click "forum home templates"
then "forumhome_sidecolumn_left"

Clear everything in the template then paste the followong in the template...

<------------------ Insert the below code into forumhome_sidecolumn_left
Code:
<tr>
<td class="thead" align="center">
Member Info
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="alt1">
<div style="padding: 8px 6px 0 0;"><div class="user">
<if condition="$bbuserinfo['userid']">
<strong><phrase 1="$bbuserinfo[username]">$vbphrase[welcome_x]</phrase></strong>
<div class="smallfont">
<phrase 1="$pmbox[lastvisitdate]" 2="$pmbox[lastvisittime]">$vbphrase[last_visited_x_at_y]</phrase>
<if condition="$show['pmstats']"><br /><phrase 1="$vbphrase[unread_x_nav_compiled]" 2="$vbphrase[total_x_nav_compiled]" 3="$session[sessionurl_q]">$vbphrase[private_messages_nav]</phrase></if>
</div>
<else /> 
<!-- login form -->
<form action="login.php" method="post" onsubmit="md5hash(vb_login_password, vb_login_md5password, vb_login_md5password_utf, $show[nopasswordempty])">
<script type="text/javascript" src="clientscript/vbulletin_md5.js"></script>
<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="$stylevar[formspacer]" border="0">
<tr>
<td>User:</td>
<td><input type="text" class="bginput" style="font-size: 11px" name="vb_login_username" id="navbar_username" size="12" accesskey="u" tabindex="101" value="$vbphrase[username]" onfocus="if (this.value == '$vbphrase[username]') this.value = '';" /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>Pass:</td>
<td><input type="password" class="bginput" style="font-size: 11px" name="vb_login_password" size="12" accesskey="p" tabindex="102" /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="smallfont" nowrap="nowrap"colspan="2"><input type="image" src="images/vistavb2/login.gif" style="float: right;" value="$vbphrase[log_in]" tabindex="104" title="$vbphrase[enter_username_to_login_or_register]" accesskey="s" /><label for="cb_cookieuser_navbar"><input type="checkbox" name="cookieuser" value="1" tabindex="103" id="cb_cookieuser_navbar" accesskey="c" />$vbphrase[save]</label></td>
</tr>
</table>
<input type="hidden" name="s" value="$session[sessionhash]" />
<input type="hidden" name="do" value="login" /> 
<input type="hidden" name="vb_login_md5password" />
<input type="hidden" name="vb_login_md5password_utf" />
</form>
<!-- / login form --> 
</if>
</div>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
<br>
<table width="100%">
<tr>
<td class="thead" align="center">
New Catagory
</td>
</tr>
<tr><td class="alt1" align="center">
Place more content here

<------------------ Insert the above code into forumhome_sidecolumn_left

After you have pasted the content click save and you will have your login panel.

This style comes with all required psd's