REQ: 3 games

Gantz

Hello, I'm looking for 3 games to add to my arcade (ibProArcade v2.6.5+)

#1 Duck Hunt 2

#2 Pac Man

#3 Helicopter

I've been trying to add games on my arcade but no luck. something seems to be wrong with the arcade. also the games were downloaded from Freckies free games. and they may be unsupported for my version?

anyway if anyone has the games. could you please attach them here?

Feckie

Gantz said:
Hello, I'm looking for 3 games to add to my arcade (ibProArcade v2.6.5+)

#1 Duck Hunt 2

#2 Pac Man

#3 Helicopter

I've been trying to add games on my arcade but no luck. something seems to be wrong with the arcade. also the games were downloaded from Freckies free games. and they may be unsupported for my version?

anyway if anyone has the games. could you please attach them here?

The games on my site work on all versions of ibproarcade.

They where all downloaded from
Code:
http://www.ibpdownloads.com

Remember you can search for files in the idividual games as well..............

Gantz

I see, I've been trying to add games from your website but have been unsuccessful so far.

It's a stupid annoying problem, but I cant seem to add new games.
Upload Tar.file install....and nothing.........>_< I tried everything.......

have some tips? anyone?

sharaq

Gantz said:
I see, I've been trying to add games from your website but have been unsuccessful so far.

It's a stupid annoying problem, but I cant seem to add new games.
Upload Tar.file install....and nothing.........>_< I tried everything.......

have some tips? anyone?

There r many games which dont work with .tar archive........... just add it manually, do this...... extract the archive, copy the swf file in arcade folder of ur forum, and the two thumbnail images to arcade>images.......... go to ur admincp panel, arcade > add game........ remember only the gname should be same!

open the .php file in wordpad, and c the width, height, description n keys, and write it in their respective fields, click add.... thats it.............

Feckie has loads of archive on his site............... i have downloaded 60% of his archive, n all games r working without any prob............

Hopes this helps u..........

Cheers...........!! ;)