Reply button?

liunx

Attention: Scoutt<br />
<br />
OK, now I feel really silly -- I can't find the Reply button on my earlier thread. I used it yesterday. Don't see it today, only the New Thread button, and, yes, I was in the thread.<br />
<br />
This refers to my earlier post of "Need a Better Way".<br />
<br />
I tried your suggestion, Scoutt, and it works in Internet Explorer but not in Netscape.<br />
<br />
I did have to change it a bit. Remember, I had the 2 tables within one big table. When I tried what you said on the overall table, it started wrapping the left border background again, which was what I was originally trying to eliminate.<br />
<br />
So I tried what you said on my left table -- the one containing just the left border -- and in worked great -- in Internet Explorer.<br />
<br />
Netscape apparently needs more than just one &nbsp; to make the background appear? Which kind of puts me back to my original problem.<br />
<br />
Well, you can see just a tiny bit of it -- just enough for 1 &nbsp; How frustrating!<br />
Link for the website I'm referencing:<br />
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://home.earthlink.net/~ruthbond/favoriterecipes.html">http://home.earthlink.net/~ruthbond/fav ... cipes.html</a><!-- m --><br />
<br />
One other note: I am purposely making the table data width on the left table small enough so that it chops off the vertical red line that would otherwise appear on the right of the border. <br />
<br />
Thanks, and any further suggestions would be greatly appreciated.<!--content-->OK, I can find the Post Reply button in this thread, but I just checked again, and it is not there in my earlier thread. ??? So, I'm not totally losing it. (except for the Netscape problem!)<!--content-->The reply button is there, its just might be off the right side of the screen depending on your monitors resolution, use the horizontal scroll bar on the bottm of the screen to scroll to the right and you will see the reply button in your other thread.<br />
<br />
Kevin<!--content-->Back to feeling silly. Found the danged button. I've reposted my main question under the thread, "Need a Better Way". Thanks.<!--content-->

Back