Replicate asp commands in VB.Net with Auth

erysfuppy

This one is a bit tricky to explain as I am not an ASP expert at all, but here is what i am trying to do:I have a phone system that is configured via an ASP web UI. I would like to automate some of the administrative actions within a VB.net application (adding users to hunt groups etc).I have used fiddler to find the post address and message body format I need for the changes I want to make, but if submitted directly they don't authenticate. I believe I am missing the authorization piece in the header, but not sure how to generate that. When I look in fiddler the header has this section:\[code\]Authorization: Negotiate YIIHQQYGKwYBBQUCoIIHNTCCBz...so on\[/code\]If I replay the message back with the same header the auth fails, even if I have logged in recently. I assume that this authorization piece needs to be unique each time and need to know if there is a standard way to authenticate and then generate these headers in code.I am sure I am missing some needed detail here, but not sure what info you will need to help. Please let me know and I will update ASAP.

Back