Removing the tool bar and address bar

liunx

on my website i have it set up so when you clcik on a picture it opens a new window, but in that new window i dont wnat it to display the address bar or navigation buttons also i would like it so that the window opens in specific size<!--content--><a href=http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/archive/index.php/"foo.png" onclick="window.open(href,'', 'height=300,width=300');">bar</a><!--content-->so that will remove the adress bar and the nav bar?, also on ym site i have it so u clcik on a picture and it opens the new window n when the window openes i dont want it to have teh addy bar and things<!--content-->Originally posted by modifier_guy <br />
so that will remove the adress bar and the nav bar?, also on ym site i have it so u clcik on a picture and it opens the new window n when the window openes i dont want it to have teh addy bar and things <br />
Yes. By default, things like the address bar, status bar, directories, ect., are turned off when using window.open();. And you can just change the width and the height to whatever you desire.<!--content-->ok i will try it out, i had a diffrent script and it messed up my site, like the pic would be the right one but it would open the wrong page<!--content-->Remember modern browsers like Mozilla give you the option to retain the toolbars even if they are hidden via the JavaScript.<!--content-->

Back