remove sroller in page

hi,<br />
<br />
We r facing a problem with scroller,i am dispalying text in a frame as srolltext,so i am getting large scroller on window,and empty space below the window,not in the scroll frame,how to overcom this?<br />
<br />
thank u<br />
<br />
bye<!--content-->I had a bit of trouble reading that. I understood you to mean that a page in one of your frames has a lot of empty space, thus causing a scroll bar to appear where none would otherwise be needed? <br />
<br />
Cannot be solved without viewing the page, I'm afraid, so post your URL. I know that many online editors have a tendency to leave empty spaces at the end.<br />
<br />
As for mailing you, this is a board. If someone mails me asking something, of course I'll mail them back. But I (and I think most people) will not respond to questions on a board when they do not know how many people have replied already.<!--content-->Please post the URL of the page you are working on, if possible. Also, you can add scrolling="no" to the body of the frame content page, or you can specify this in the frameset document. <br />
<br />
As Corwings mentioned, these forums help a lot more people if we continue to respond to queries by posting here. This way, if we solve your problem, others may benifit as well.<!--content-->

Back