[RELEASE] Clan Application Script

jchamb2010

I have created a script that allows users to fill out an application and then click a button which will create a post on a forum in the forums. It also creates a Poll that asks the following question "Should [username] be allowed to apply to join [Clan name].

I can and will customize this script to fit anyone's needs (free of charge).

If you have any questions please ask.

I cannot post the file as I have to customize this script to fit your needs. Otherwise it would be a generic form (which would probably not work for everyone's needs)

lkavadas

I'd be interested if you could remove the part where it posts the poll. I currently use CMPS for my website and I'd love to turn the forum into a module that would send the data to the forum and create an automated post in a specific forum.

Valorous

I am interested!
Is this script where I can put my own questions for one that applied?
How many questions?
Is it possible to change the poll question?
Can you provide screens of your script of how it looks like on a forum?

jchamb2010

sorry for not getting back to you guys as soon as you would have probably liked.

A demo would be (this is live, so please don't spam it) Silent Killers - Application

This is not generally customizable by the end user once you get it, however i'd be more than happy to customize it for you.

@Valorous Yes you can change the poll question, however please let me know before I create it for you.

@lkavadas Yes I can remove the poll for you. Just please let me know before i create it for you.

If anyone would like to contact me on MSN, Xfire, or AIM please feel free

MSN -> [email protected]
Xfire -> shotgun202
AIM -> jchamb2010

Valorous

2 jchamb2010

I want this script. No customization required as long as I can put my own questions there.

Is this script controlled via AdminCP?

Izrud4o88

Great idea dude. If you have any problems or if you need any ideas about the script please write :) It sounds very good for now :)

jchamb2010

@Valorous:
1. I can provide you with the script AS IS right now without any problems... However if you would like your own questions I'll have to custom code it for you. Please provide me with the following information and I'll be glad to create one for you.

1. What questions, fields and field types you would like.
2. How you would like the post on the forums to look (please create a separate post in these forums)
3. What you would like the poll question to be (if you even want a poll at all)

2. Not at this time... right now I have to custom code every script that a person wants (which is quite time consuming) I hope to eventually release a version that allows end users to add/modify/remove their own fields which might make my life easier.

@Izrud4o88:

If you could contact me on via one of the contact methods above I would greatly appreciate it as this is quite a bit of work (especially without an admin panel) for one person. I'd love to have some help with creating a admin panel / new ideas

Thanks

thegtz

Hi, is this service still available? If so let me know as I am interested because I could use one for my clan too.