relative layouts in java code

Newbie123

I am trying to do a small code having a condition that if the Boolean value set true only all the three relatives should appear in the User Interface. If it is set false, only two layouts should be display. I am able to do this. My problem is when I am checking the condition and set the \[code\]View.INVISIBLE\[/code\] condition to the layout2, the gap is appearing between the layouts 1 and 3. How can I remove this gap? My layouts are created in XML like this:\[code\]<RelativeLayout android:id="@+id/rl_one" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="40dp" android:layout_marginLeft="20dp" android:layout_marginTop="10dp" /><RelativeLayout android:id="@+id/rl_two" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="40dp" android:layout_below="@+id/rl_one" android:layout_marginLeft="20dp" android:layout_marginTop="10dp" /><RelativeLayout android:id="@+id/rl_three" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="40dp" android:layout_below="@+id/rl_two" android:layout_marginLeft="20dp" android:layout_marginTop="10dp" />\[/code\]Thank you.

Back