registration

liunx

Does any of you have any info on how to get a registration page up and running im trying to get on for the EHSMU page but aint having any luck.<!--content-->I just did a registration page! Do you want to just password protect a page or just add their info to a data base or customise a visitors experience. What exactly are you going for with this page. Do you want it dynamic where it adds data live to a data base or do you want it by email.<!--content-->well i want it that you need to be regestered to acess the fourms like on this site.<!--content-->Well your going to need to store log ins to do this and this means that you are going to need a. a data base, and b. you will need to learn a server side language. Your options are php cgi asp and my favorite asp.net. So if you are really commited to this and want to do it your self you should pick up a book on one of those. If you dont want to work that much you can get stuff from bravenet, but there will be advertising on it.<!--content-->

Back