Regarding the checked state of a Radio button

bravejava

I currently have a layout where if the user presses the option 1 button a new layout is set where the radio button to its right is checked. Then the "Checker" button gets a new onClick value. How can I change this within the java code so that the option1clicked method sets the first radio buttons checked value to "true".Also, after I've done that, how to i make it so that when I click the button the system checks what radiobutton is checked?\[code\]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><LinearLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"android:layout_width="fill_parent"android:layout_height="fill_parent"android:orientation="vertical" ><Button android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:text="Checker" android:onClicked="nobuttonpressed" /><RelativeLayout android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" > <Button android:text="Option 1" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:onClick="option1clicked" /> <RadioButton android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:clickable="false" android:checked="false" android:layout_alignParentRight="true" /></RelativeLayout><RelativeLayout android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" > <Button android:text="Option 2" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:onClick="option2clicked" /> <RadioButton android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:clickable="false" android:checked="false" android:layout_alignParentRight="true"/></RelativeLayout></LinearLayout>\[/code\]

Back