Refresh

liunx

I am making a webpage locally on my computer. How do I renew the website so that there are no more purple links on it (indicating that I have already gone there)?<!--content-->put this in the head of the page:<br />
<br />
<style><br />
a:visited {color:blue}<br />
</style><!--content-->this is more compatible:<br />
<br />
<body vlink="blue"><!--content-->I don't want to fake it. I want to like refresh the page.<!--content-->Originally posted by Ganon of Evil <br />
this is more compatible:<br />
<br />
<body vlink="blue"> It's only more compatible for something less than 1% of total users on the web and as it's out of date and no longer standard, you're much better using the CSS way that CD posted.<br />
<br />
"I don't want to fake it. I want to like refresh the page." doesn't make sense in any form of English. What do you mean?<br />
<br />
However, taking a guess, do you mean that you want all the links to appear unvisited? If so you need to delete your cache/history. In IE go Tools...Internet Options...Delete Files & Clear History. In NS 7/Moz go Edit...Preferences...Advanced...Cache...Clear Memory Cache & Clear Disk Cache. <br />
<br />
Neil<!--content-->Two ways. Either:<br />
<br />
Delete all of the browser cache files and the complete browser history (which means you lose all of the data from every previously visited site).<br />
<br />
Or, rename the directory on your harddrive, where the files reside, to be something else, so that the browser thinks that it hasn't been there before.<!--content-->

Back