Redirecting to MyBookFace ?

Nite-Hax

oK, Here is the full story:
When i had IPB Board and set up all the forums, skins etc, then i wanted to make a Co.Cc domain.
After i made the co.cc domain then after a few days,(max 1 week) when i went to mywebsite.co.cc i got redirected to MyBookFack :(
Then when i saw i had no chance getting it to work...i made i new website and this time vB 3.8.1 (Im currently using it) but the same problem appeared...After i made the co.cc domain then after a few days,weeks i got (and i still get it now) the same problem...(Redirecting to MyBookFace) :(

So now i have no idea what to do...
# Is it the vBulletin problem (I dont think so)
# Is it the Host problem ? (Free Webhost) (200gigs.com)
# Is it the co.cc domain problem ?
# Should i make another website and DO NOT use co.cc again ?

Is it the co.cc problem ?

PlZ comment and advice to what should i do...Can this problem be fixed
(Because i dont really want to start another website from ZERO :()

Thanks in advance.

bluescorpion

Seems like your account is being suspended for some reason. Here is what I found searching for the redirect to mybookface:
"Hello,

Your account was suspended for the amount of reading/writing going on under your account.

We have unsuspended the account but you should really look into implementing some cache mechanisms or try to limit the amount of reading/writing you're doing to the filesystem."
and:

You normally get redirected to that page when trying to visit a website of a closed account.

This is apparently an ongoing problem with the host and maybe a dns problem with their servers. You need to contact them to find out exactly and get your site restored.

Nite-Hax

So it is because i and my staff & members were posting Warez ?

If so...What webhost would you recommend so i can post and share Warez, Illegal and soo on ?

:(

Damn...This is like my 3rd website getting locked :(

Oo and i can get into ACP...why is that ???
And also is there a way to backup everything from ACP ?
(Like i said...i dont want to start from 0 ) :(

Thanks

DJAlexxstyle

I had the some problem some days ago, but I used the support ticket and now my site works.......
So I'm asking to you: how can I reduce the IO and enable a lot of cache?
I'm using VbOptimize with the option "store attachments as files, instead of the database"....
Maybe is this the problem?

Nite-Hax

Well...Problem is now ON again !! :(

And weird is that with firefox i can see the forum but stuff are missing...
I cant see shoutbox, group icons are mixed :(

As for IE I get Redirected to MyBookFace :(

I really need help here :(

micky13

i am 100% positive it's not vBulletin itself. Either your host, or the co.cc domain name. Remember, if you're running a Warez forum, that breaks the co.cc rules (i think) so that and it is more then likely breaking the rules of your host too.

JontyM

This can be caused by multiple things.

I used to have a reseller from byethost that when a site's DNS werent there properly, the URL was not added, or the file did not exist, it redirected to mybookface. this is a common problem. with your website not displaying properly, clear the cookies both in firefox and internet explorer, and go to UltraSurf and download the ultra surf. I use it and it constantly flushes DNS so you can see the website at all times.

JontyM

EDIT //

I re-read your post. CHANGE THE DNS OF YOUR DOMAIN TO YOUR HOSTS DNS AND IT WILL WORK.

Jerlene

This just started happening on my forum. It only redirects one forum section though, all the others are fine.
Any fix for it?

Aminou-vB

this hoster 200gigs.com is powered by byet host
when they suspend your site it redirect to my book face

contact them

ThuPapiVolvox

ammm.. fuck byethost, you acount has been suspended becose you site have ilegal content or you send spam xD

I hate my english xD

Grettings from México =D

Aminou-vB

I had a vB nulled GYSN site

i was talking with support ; he don't suspend it

, But when Jelsoft report they must suspend your site

American Data center

psM they suspend your site when you send spam ; contact them perhaps it's not 4 nulled vBulletin