Redirect to a thank you page in a form?

windows

Anyone know how to redirect someone after they submit on a form to a thankyou page? Easy stuff for most of you out there...I have learned so much from this site!<!--content-->The only reliable way to do this is server side (which is ok, because that is the only reliable way to get the forms contents, as well)<!--content-->Thanks...the code goes like this:<br />
<br />
<form name="form1" method="post" action="http://home.rcs.net/cgi-bin/FormMail.pl"><br />
<input type=hidden name="subject" value="Survey"><br />
<input type="hidden" name="recipient" value="[email protected]"><br />
<input type=hidden name="bgcolor" value="#FFEFDF"><br />
<input type=hidden name="required" value="Name,Email"><br />
<input type=hidden name="title" value="Thank you for filling out this form"><br />
<input type="hidden" name="env_report"value="remote_host"><br />
<br />
:p<!--content-->Typically one would use PHP assuming your server gives you PHP functionality.<!--content-->Also, FormMail is know for it's insecurities. I would highly recommend NOT using it. Switch to something that doesn't allow you to set the address right in your form as a hidden field. Set up right in the script. The problem with setting it as a hidden form field is that people can easily use it to send spam...<!--content-->Thanks so much for your help. It is good to know about the email on the forms. Would it work if I just type in the HTML: [email protected]? Which would look like <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->.<!--content-->oops...maybe this will work "skipper+&+#+64+;hotmail.com" which would look like <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> on the web page.<!--content-->

Back