Redirect Problem

windows

I am having a redirect problem.<br />
<br />
I have JavaScript checking for empty required fields, that part works. Once the fields have been filled in, it's sending me an e-mail with the filled in fields, that part works also. It's the redirecting to another page that is the issue.<br />
<br />
The problem I'm having is if the form is missing a field, it notifies me but then once I click the "OK" button, it redirects me instead of leaving it on the same registration page.<br />
<br />
Here's the redirect code:<br />
<input type=hidden name="redirect" value "http://website.ThankYou.html"><br />
<br />
How do I make it stay on the registration page until all the necessary fields are satisfied? Should I be using something else, other than the redirect?<br />
<br />
Thank you for your help, in advance,<br />
Peggy<!--content-->um...wrong forum. ;)<!--content-->Hi Peggy...<br />
<br />
I don't really want to re-invent the wheel here, so this is what you should do (and I'm sure that you will be able to find your answer):<br />
<br />
Go the the Javascript forum here.<br />
Towards the bottom of the page is an area that says:<br />
Search this Forum:<br />
In the text box type:<br />
form validation<br />
<br />
That should get you about 75 threads (many of which probably address your need almost exactly).<br />
<br />
If - after looking through all of those threads - you are still having trouble...<br />
post your new question in that forum, and someone will be able to help you figure it out.<br />
<br />
Good luck.<br />
;) k<!--content-->

Back