[Recruiting] for call of duty 5 Clan for wii

zapman13

Hey everyone i recently made a call of duty 5 clan for wii and i was Recruiting people, if anyone wants to join it just pm on this site. Anyone can join (MUST HAVE THE GAME) we have 9 members so far which are all 1st level prestige and higher!

PLEASE JOIN!

lcpl gault

i want to join a clan my name is lance corporal gault unites states marine corps my call sign is lcpl gault and my friend code is 266455604508 im a level 63 prestige 1 any other ?'s let me know

Splash Kidd

zapman13 said:
Hey everyone i recently made a call of duty 5 clan for wii and i was Recruiting people, if anyone wants to join it just pm on this site. Anyone can join (MUST HAVE THE GAME) we have 9 members so far which are all 1st level prestige and higher!

PLEASE JOIN!
Hi I'm lvl 35 no prestige but my k/d is 1.35 and is higher than a lot of people way higher than me. I have another account who is part of another clan who is about to go on to 3rd prestige and very experienced please accept me im very good

r_star

Sure why not. Level 59 3rd prestiege. Go by Dr. Feelgood. Friend code is 485518620742. Whats the clan called?