read string between two double quote php

vBuster

good day, I have a UML class diagram exported to an XML file, and the code basically and repeatedly is like this:\[code\]<UML:Class name="Zip Code" isLeaf="false" xmi.id="{C7C65474-DD51-4165-89A0-FB552A929185}" isAbstract="false" visibility="public">\[/code\]So, what i need to do, is to output to the user all the class(etc) found in the file.More exactly, i need to read the name inside the double quotes.More properly, read the string inside the double quotes from a specific tag, example:to get all classes names i must search in: \[code\]<UML:Class name=" STRING WHAT I WANNA GET "\[/code\]to get all atributtes names i must search in: \[code\]<UML:Attribute name=" STRING I WANNA GET "\[/code\]edit : i have tried but sttil not working :xi have this;example.php\[code\]<?php$xmlstr = <<<XML<UML:Class name="Colaborator" isLeaf="false" xmi.id="{B8D626AE-F100-4548-9136-057E68BE577D}" isAbstract="false" visibility="public"> <UML:Classifier.feature> <UML:Attribute name="Colaborator Name" xmi.id="{BB9111A8-740A-4463-9DF8-719E21E3F1CC}" ownerScope="instance" visibility="private" changeability="changeable"> <UML:StructuralFeature.type> <UML:Classifier xmi.idref="Dttp0"/> <UML:lol> sfdsf </UML:lol> </UML:StructuralFeature.type> </UML:Attribute> <UML:Attribute name="Colaborator Address" xmi.id="{D7C15DA3-F86B-4696-874C-C69F94CDEE51}" ownerScope="instance" visibility="private" changeability="changeable"><UML:StructuralFeature.type> <UML:Classifier xmi.idref="Dttp1"/> </UML:StructuralFeature.type> </UML:Attribute> </UML:Classifier.feature> </UML:Class>XML;?>\[/code\]and in test.php\[code\]<?phpinclude 'example.php';$UML:Class = new SimpleXMLElement($xmlstr);foreach ($UML:Class->xpath('//UML:Attribute') as $attr) {echo $attr->name, PHP_EOL;}?>\[/code\]

Back