Re-direct Script

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Is thier a way to re-direct Netscape users to a different page rather then the one seen by IE Users. Everything looks good with IE but either looks like garbage or freezes up(older versions of Net.) If Possible a javascript. I'd rather do up another page rather then go though all the coding. I think Im getting to hate Netscape more each day!<!--content-->if you are using css you can have it load the netscape.css if it is netscape. other than that you can load ie.css for ie.<br />
<br />
I have some redirect scripts and css scripts on my site<br />
<br />
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.snippetlibrary.com">www.snippetlibrary.com</a><!-- w --><!--content-->Did you preview your pages in Netscape during development, or after it was done?<!--content-->Nice site Scoutt, I grabbed the redirect script, but when I log on with Netscape it takes me to my test page but continues to refresh steady until I leave.<br />
<br />
Dr.Web, after I was done I waited for a couple of weeks before I switched over from my Framed site. Everything worked good with Net,IE,Opera until the Bravenet counter problems...it would take 1 minute to load up in IE, so I deleted a pile of stuff and must have taken out something Netscape needed...guess I should have backups...<!--content-->thanks<br />
<br />
it sounds like Netscape is trying to Download <!--more--> something that is is having a hard time getting.<!--content-->

Back