Quick Meta Question

liunx

New guy here with a quikc meta tag question. I want to kow if there is a way to set up your keywords in a file and then just point to that file in the HEAD section. That way I don't have to update the keywords on every single page. Can this be done? I figured it would be something akin to the CSS file where you just creat the file and make reference. Maybe I am wrong, been known to happen. Anyway thanks for any help.<!--content-->You would have to use a server-side include or scripting language (i.e. SSI, PHP, ASP or similar). You can then store the keywords in a seperate file and include them with a single command.<br />
<br />
Adam<!--content-->Originally posted by Spiffyguy <br />
I want to kow if there is a way to set up your keywords in a file and then just point to that file in the HEAD section.No.<br />
<br />
But if you have server-side includes available to you then you can use them to add your meta tags in for you.<!--content-->Bah well not sure as the server is not actually managed by me and I try not to ask for too much as it is hosted by a friend and free of charge. Don't want to request too much and become a pain. Also my knowledge of ASP or PHP is nothing so I think I would muck things up worse. I guess I will just update the keywords on each template and upload each page. Thanks for the help and quick response though.<!--content-->

Back