Question???

liunx

Is there a way that I could have multiple users post information to ONE html page (and have it stay there when they close their browser) and at say the end of the week someone could print it out...?<br />
<br />
OR<br />
<br />
Have the user post data to a form and somehow the data all gets posted to some other format (ie. excel, word, html or even an email...just as long as it all posts together on the same document).<br />
<br />
<br />
I think I'm off in LALA Land with this idea, but I thought I would see if anyone thought it was possible. This essentially will be used for an employee time sheet.<!--content-->Using a server-side language would be the easiest way to go.<!--content-->As a matter of fact you can not do it with html+javascript,it has to be a server side language to retain the changes on an html page.<!--content-->Since I know, shall we say, nothing about SSI...does anyone know of a website that would have sample scripts?<!--content-->I'd first make sure your server supports server-side languages--and if it does, make sure you know which ones it does and which ones it doesn't--then make your choice on which to use and post in the relevant forum. ;)<!--content-->

Back