Question Regarding E-mail Login

liunx

I need someones help. I have been designing website for about 2 years now, but I have one thing that I still need help on? On this site that I am designing now, they require a login and password so each of the employees have their own e-mail address @theircompany.com<br />
If someone can e-mail or something about this, I have been looking through my books and online for quite some time now.<!--content-->Can you explain a bit more? do you want a login system for all the employees, and a unique email address for every employee?<!--content-->Im sorry that I did not make it clear. What I am looking for is how to set this up: the company I am designing a website for would like to have all their employees to have their own e-mail address through the website. They want a login area where they can login and check their e-mail.<!--content-->Ah I see. Webmail then. Personally I don't know of a system that does this. Your host may offer you the option of webmail, and you could create pop3 mailboxes for every employee, or someone else here may know a system that does this via server side scripting. Anyone?<!--content-->Thank you Dave for your time. Sorry that I was not clear with the time time I posted. If you find out before someone posts, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again<!--content-->

Back