PSPGamer 3.7.3 by filez

Filez

audentio since you like to complain about someone stealing your themes here is another one I edited the crap out of it and removed you completely. The coding you had was crapy as hell..this one actually works right. but will give yeah thanks for the grx to use.

filez said:
audentio since you like to complain about someone stealing your themes here is another one I edited the crap out of it and removed you completely. The coding you had was crapy as hell..this one actually works right. but will give yeah thanks for the grx to use.

That's funny...very nice looking style!

zarus

Thanks Filez

Awesome theme, i am having trouble displaying it in firefox. Could you help please?

Filez

Zarus I dont have firefox i only use IE...as firefox has issues and to many for me but tell me whats going on I might be able to help out.

Filez

Im not going to upload anymore ss's as 1 is sufficent....if you want download the style and look at it if not then dont .

sharemee

filez said:

Hi, fantastic skin mate,

can someone tell me how to make the skin wider (fit the page)

Thanks
Andy

Filez

sharemee it is in the maincss and several other areas and to be honest its not worth all the changes to make it fluid.

zarus

filez said:
Zarus I dont have firefox i only use IE...as firefox has issues and to many for me but tell me whats going on I might be able to help out.

Filez

Sorry for the late reply, i have had a bad year but anyway..The site does not display the white boarders...

Also,

How easy is it to upgrade to 3.8.0?

Thankyou