product website with php and mysql

ChocolateCake

I want to create a product website with 80 pages. Its a product showcase and I have 70 products with its images and specifications. If its in html , I have to create 70 pages, i would like to do it in php and my sql. What I would like to do is , I will create a template for the product page.On click of each product name , the details of the product such as image , product name , specifications should load. The strucute of the site site is like thishomeproductscategory 1\[code\] product 1 product 2 product 3 product 4 product 5 .... .... product 30\[/code\]category 2\[code\] product 1 product 2 product 3 product 4 product 5 .... .... product 30\[/code\]category 3\[code\] product 1 product 2 product 3 product 4 product 5 .... .... product 30\[/code\]contactHow can I do this with php and mysql. Basically i am a UI developer and I have some practical knowledge in php. I dont know mysql. Can anybody guide me where to start . Is there any tutorial available for this?thanks a ton in advancenavii

Back