process forms

windows

well since you said we could just post this here i thought that i would start a new thread so people could actually see it. well i am open to any ideas on how you think i should do this. just so you know what i am trying to do here. i have my web page for my clan and i wanted to make it so other clans could go on there and post on the certain page if they wanted to scrim and i figured that if i had a form on that page it would be a lot easier then having them email me or what ever way they figured to do it. i made the form out and all i need to know is how to make it post the message down below the forum. just like a guestbook would do.<br />
<br />
clan name:|=====|<br />
contact info=|======|<br />
info about clan|big text box|<br />
<br />
__________________________________________________<br />
posted info here<br />
<br />
i know that pry wasnt nessary but just so you and other people who look at this know what i am talking about for sure.<!--content-->ill sort you out a script when i get home ab, also ill come give you a game if your on tonight?<!--content-->sorry man i was on but i didnt get home till 11 and we had to practice for a scrim we have wednesday night. but thank you for your help<!--content-->

Back