probs with layout

hi there,<br />
<br />
in the index.html of my site i have a problem. <br />
<br />
<br />
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.saintwarriors.com">www.saintwarriors.com</a><!-- w -->\fx is the site<br />
<br />
but with some people the text goes over the banner, i dont know how that comes, also i have set my topmargin= to "140"<br />
<br />
so that the logo comes somewhere in the middle, but is there a way to always center the logo in the middle, so that everyone on every resolution gets the logo in the middle.<br />
<br />
Can u please look at the source and tell me what i did wrong?<br />
<br />
Thanx in advance!<br />
<br />
( sorry for my spelling errors ive got cold fingers :) )<br />
<br />
Thanx baai!<!--content-->Might try replacing the text Right with Middle in your code, and of course fix up the typo's<br />
<br />
fag :D finnished.<br />
<br />
Actually seemed not to bad except with Opera the banner didnt go all the way across the screen, viewed it at 800x600<br />
IE, Netscape, Opera.<!--content-->Try putting "This here will be the future..."in to the same table as the logo using the <td> tag. Also the logo isn't centered on 800x600 resolution, try using javascript to center it (dont know where I saw a script like this but it does exist). Also just a tip, try making the bg color black to fit with the logo.<br />
Good Luck,<br />
Paul<!--content-->

Back