problems viewing vbteam.info

VeeDubZ

im having problems viewing the site, nearly every page-click i make it wont load the page properly. it loads the logo and the welcome, VeeDubZ bit then hangs. i have to refresh the page a few times before it fully loads.

im using ie6 if that helps

im not complaining btw its just a heads up for whom ever sorts these things out lol

Mr-Ice-Man

Im having the exact same problem, i was going to post this problem yesterday but i couldnt.

Its a real shame coz the site is so kool.

.v0id

I use swiftfox, and I do actually have same problem. I will try to investigate it soon (maybe create a new skin, for vBTEAM);

I actually deactivated some functions and hacks to improve speed of the forums, because I think that's the main reason why it's loading like this.

Hoxxy

Working fine now!!! thing is theres been ads on the board for a while now and this problem has only just occured this weekend..........strange! lol

ryu

hoxxy said:
Working fine now!!! thing is theres been ads on the board for a while now and this problem has only just occured this weekend..........strange! lol

Not only this weekend, a while now.

DarioX

I still have problems with the old skin, but with the new one everything works actually fine. I use FF2 and have this problem since the re-open of vbteam after the long "break".

.v0id

Well, you can use the beta skin for now; I need to make some better logo and few graphics, and then I will set it as default.