problem..

liunx

so why doens't this code work? it's a java music thingy.. just doesn't seem to work, and ther's alike a syntax error or something in it... -------------------------------------------------<script language="Javascript"><br />
<!--<br />
<font face="Helvetica" font size=-1>Chose your FF9 Music!:</font></font><br />
<p align="center"><font face="Helvetica" font size=-1><br />
<CENTER><FORM><SELECT name=list><br />
<OPTION selected value=ff9___Aloha_de_Chocobo.mid>Aloha De Chocobo<br />
<OPTION value=ff9___Kuja_s_Theme.mid>Kuja's Theme<br />
<OPTION value=ff9___Ukele_le_Chocobo.mid>Ukele Le Chocobo<br />
<OPTION value=ff9_-_Bittersweet_Romance.mid>Bittersweet Romance<br />
<OPTION value=ff9_-_Forgotten_memory_in_the_Storm.mid>Forgotten Memory in the Storm<br />
<OPTION value=ff9_-_Loss_of_Me.mid>Loss of Me<br />
<OPTION value=ff9_-_Melodies_Of_Life_&_Final_Fantasy.mid>Melodies Of Life & Final Fantasy<br />
<OPTION value=ff9_-_Song_of_Memory.mid>Song of Memory<br />
<OPTION value=ff9_-_Souless_Village_~_Branbul.mid>Souless Village Branbul<br />
<OPTION value=ff9_-_Tantarus_Theme.mid>Tantarus Theme<br />
<OPTION value=ff9_-_Terra.mid>Terra<br />
<OPTION value=ff9_-_The_place_I'll_return_to_someday.mid>The place I'll return to someday<br />
<OPTION value=ff9_-_Vivi's_Theme.mid>Vivi's Theme<br />
</SELECT> <INPUT onclick=top.location.href=http://www.htmlforums.com/archive/index.php/this.form.list.options[this.form.list.selectedIndex].value type=button value="Play!"> <br />
</FORM></P></CENTER></font></font></p><!-- --><br />
--><br />
<br />
</script><br />
------------------------------------------------------------------<br />
it's in the body part of my html site.<!--content-->You should put this in HTML page layout, or maybe in Mutlimedia Elements. <br />
<br />
Not in the Introductions<br />
<br />
But I do say, Hi! and Welcome to HTML forums.<!--content-->You have HTML code inside your script tags, and this isn't allowed. You need to "quote" all attributes, and sort out all the nesting errors, with tags in the wrong order or unnecessarily duplicated.<!--content-->so then how would the working version of this code look like?<!--content-->take away the script tags.<!--content-->

Back