Problem with upgrade from 3.7.0 beta 5 to 3.7.0 beta 6

Leony

Firs I´m sorry, maybe I post on a wrong place, but I didn´t know o whitch Category can I post this problem.
I have upgraded from 3.7.0 - 5 to 3.7.0 -6
But on the step 5 of upgrade I get en info to delet install.php, thats ok, we know that, but other problem ist I get e second Alert: to delet the file init.php.
When I do this (i delete init.php) after finaly upgrade step 5/5, I get an error mesage (fatal error: the file does not exist file: install/init.php)
After the I Turn back to my Board but When I log in ACP I see this:
First:
adminaz4.png

When I click on a first one, I land here:
stylhi9.png

Can somebody hellp me to fix them?

Thanks a lot
Leony

betrocker

I dont understand what is the problem?

You have customized some templates in beta 4...you may now leave them as they is but some vbulletin sections may not work or revert them to original templates...cant see the problem?

If you revert them to original templates you will have to customize them again but i suggest you to leave them as they is....i think it will work just fine.

Leony

Thnx for exlpain betrocker. I hope also that it will work, but the head problem is I can´t finish upgrade, cours in the step 5 (finally update) I get an error message, to delet ini.php and install.php, ok the second one is right, but ini.php I think is not ok to delete,
I try to delete, and I get e white screen on my browser, with an error!
My problem is now I uploaded all vB 3.7.0 beta 6 on my root and I owerwrite all old file, but I still can´t upgrade it, dam it!!!

Leony

I get it, everythink is ok now, I edit the Templates manually ;)
Thansk one more time, for helping :)