Problem with div widths in IE6

liunx

Edit: Problem solved.<!--content-->ok, I don't believe NS will do @import. and it looks better in NS than in IE. the graphic goes all the way across in NS and no IE.<!--content-->Thanks for your reply. As I mentioned in my original post, I am well aware that it looks fine in Netscape (and Mozilla, and Phoenix) but not IE; this is, in fact, the problem with which I require assistance as I have previously stated. Apologies if the wordiness of my original post made the point confusing.<br />
<br />
Thanks also for the heads-up on the @import bit. I've changed it to an external stylesheet link, but the site is still pooch-screwed in Internet Explorer. Any suggestions on why this might be the case?<!--content-->I am pre-occupied at the moment so let me take a look and get back to ya.<!--content-->it is becasue you have MARGIN-LEFT: 120px; in the body.<br />
<br />
that is taking the body and making is shorter in width. NS runs ok because it doesn't do margin-left<!--content-->A great many thanks to you. I've used other dividers to set margins, achieving the same results without the problematic appearance in IE. Thanks again!<br />
<br />
-Nij<!--content-->

Back