Problem: to get strict html-code

wxdqz

Hi,I have a problem to get strict html-code. In xsl all tags must have an end-tagand they produce also these end-tags in html. But I need a possibility toget for example a <br> not a <br/>.In the xsl-stylesheet stands:<td width="400"><font size="6"><b><xsl:value-of select="//ProductName"/></b></font><br/> <br/><b><xsl:value-of select="//CategoryMeta"/>:</b> <xsl:for-each select="Product/CategoryList/Category"><xsl:value-of select="Name"/><xsl:if test="Next">, </xsl:if></xsl:for-each><br/><b><xsl:value-of select="//FSKMeta"/> :</b> <xsl:value-ofselect="//minAge"/><br/><b><xsl:value-of select="//LengthMeta"/> :</b> <xsl:value-ofselect="//Length_min"/><br/><b><xsl:value-of select="//PriceMeta"/> :</b> <xsl:value-ofselect="//myPrice"/><br/><br/></td>the html output is like:<td width="400"><font size="6"><b>Highlander</b></font><br />*<br /><b>Kategorie:</b>*Action, Fantasie, Science*fiction<br /><b>FSK*:</b>*16<br /><b>L鋘ge*:</b>*116 min<br /><b>Preis*:</b>*f黵*24*Std.:  1,95*(3,81*DM)<br /><br /></td>How can I get a <br> without Slash ??? I tried several things, like <xsl:elementname="br"></xsl:element>... but nothing works.Please help, Heike

Back