Problem installing phpimage for TinyMCE

denzo

Hay all, this is really bugging me.I have downloaded phpimage from http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2844769&group_id=103281&atid=738747I've decompressed the zip file and moved the "phpimage" folder into my "plugins" folder. In my settings i've added "phpimage" to the "plugins" setting so it reads\[code\]plugins : " safari,pagebreak,style,layer,table,save,advhr,advlink,emotions,iespell,inlinepopups,insertdatetime,preview,media,searchreplace,print,contextmenu,paste,directionality,fullscreen,noneditable,visualchars,nonbreaking,xhtmlxtras,template,phpimage,",\[/code\]And i've added the "phpimage" to the "theme_advanced_buttons1" settings, this looks like\[code\] theme_advanced_buttons1 : "phpimage,bold,italic,underline,strikethrough,|,justifyleft,justifycenter,justifyright,justifyfull,|,bullist,numlist,|,link,unlink,anchor",\[/code\]when i load the editor up it reveals a blank textarea. If i remove the phpimage from the plugins setting the textarea appears as the TinyMCE. Any ideas? Firebug isn't giving too much help.

Back