Print_r and foreach giving different results

Negreewart

I have a pdo function that fetches usernames and user ids from the database. When I run the function i get different results. print_r gives Array ( [ID] => 58 [username] => abdullatif ) and foreach gives me 5-5a-aThere is one row that matches the pdo query in the database. \[code\]public function getUserCredentials($userName, $password){$this->db = new Dbpdo_Database(); $this->db->connect();try{ $dbh->setAttribute(PDO::ATTR_ERRMODE, PDO::ERRMODE_EXCEPTION); $stmt = $dbh->prepare("SELECT ID FROM administrators WHERE username = :username AND user_password = :password LIMIT 1"); $stmt->bindParam(':username', $userName, PDO::PARAM_STR); $stmt->bindParam(':password', $password, PDO::PARAM_STR); } $stmt->execute(); /*** fetch the results ***/ $results = $stmt->fetchAll(PDO::FETCH_ASSOC); return $results; /*** close the database connection ***/ //$dbh = null;}catch(PDOException $e){ echo $e->getMessage(); } }$results = $mydb->getUserCredentials($userName, $password);foreach ($results as $row){echo $row['ID'].'-'.$row['username'];}print_r($results);\[/code\]Any hints as to whats wrong would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Back