Pre-IPO: The best technical talent

webmasterbeta

Unbelievable developers needed for the largest privately held developmentorganization in the nation. My mandate is to locate the top developmenttalent to be involved in defining, building and solving the most difficulttechnical software problems in the industry. I am looking for extremelytalented development professionals who are interested in driving technology,creating solutions/results, and would enjoy working with the best technicalminds in the industry.An aggressive development company that has an absolute world-class collectionof talent focused on short product cycles. They are experts in leading edgetechnologies like Java, C++, EJB and Object Oriented Design.Working in small teams, they have complete ownership of their products fromstart to finish. There is an unbelievable compensation structure built forthis opportunity. If you have and interest in speaking, please respond tothis e-mail or simply contact me at the information below. I look forwardto hearing from you soon.Wayne WillisToll: 888.267.0678 ext. 106Phone: 940.612.5300 ext. 106"Understanding is relative" ~P.D. Ouspensky