PostgreSQL & PHP connection problem

aAeroxyloody25

Folowing this question by CountZero, apparently i'm facing same problem here.When my site trying to open connection with the database, SOMETIME (Not Always) i get following error:\[quote\] Warning: pg_connect() [function.pg-connect]: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: server closed the connection unexpectedly This probably means the server terminated abnormally before or while processing the request. in E:\htdocs\trial_pg\client_1a.php on line 3\[/quote\]Here is my client1a.php script:\[code\]<?php $connString = 'dbname=movies user=xxxxxx password=xxxxxx'; $connHandler = pg_connect($connString); echo 'Connected to '.pg_dbname($connHandler);?>\[/code\]This happens often, especially when I refresh the page (F5) repeatedly to test the connection. I'm new with postgresql, and this is the developing environment of my site:OS: Windows 7 ProfessionalWeb Server: Apache/2.2.14 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8l mod_autoindex_color mod_apreq2-20090110/2.7.1 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1 PHP: 5.3.1PostgreSQL: 8.4.3Are there any configuration i miss?Any hints?Thanks!

Back