postbit bars

havoc802

This is what I want to do, but I'm not sure how.

33aarya.png

Does anyone know? Please let me know.

slatkocose

u can find in postbit or postbit_legacy taht part of code
u search for "join date:" frase and copy that code after "thanked" and make litle change (user online-offline) in code

havoc802

slatkocose said:
u can find in postbit or postbit_legacy taht part of code
u search for "join date:" frase and copy that code after "thanked" and make litle change (user online-offline) in code

sorry i don't think i explained it good enough. The screenshot I provided is from another website, I want my postbit legacy to look that way alos but I don't know how to do it.

I'm talking about the gray bars, mine is just plain black.

slatkocose

just one part of code from my site

Code:
				<if condition="$post['field2']"><div class="info">$vbphrase[location_perm]: $post[field2]</div></if>
				<if condition="$post['age']"><div class="info">$vbphrase[age]: $post[age]</div></if>
<if condition="$show['horoscopesign']"><div class="info">U Horoskopu: $horoscopesign</div></if>

<div class="info">$vbphrase[posts]: $post[posts]</div>

havoc802

I tried it but it's the same, I thought it was the part that says <div class="info"> since mine was different, but it didn't help :(

thanks a lot for your time though

EDIT: can you please check
Admin CP > Styles & Templates > Style Manager > All Style Options > Additional CSS Definitions

I think that might be it, is yours modified or default?

EDIT2: it explains it here http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1642539