Post Nuke Installation

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I was wanting to try my hand at post nuke recently. So I followed the instructions and started my install.php. <br /><br />I put my domain as the host name, myprefix_user for the user name, and myprefix_database for the database name (which i have already created and assigned a user above to), and of course the password.<br /><br /><br />since i created the database already, i dont check the box saying "create database" (either way it doesn't work)<br /><br />here is the error i'm getting, and i must be missing something very simple here... but i cant figure out what it is.<br /><br /><br />No database made.<br />Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user: '[email protected]' (Using password: YES) in /home/slpaige/public_html/pnadodb/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php on line 170<br />Error connecting to db<br />Program: /home/slpaige/public_html/install/db.php - Line N.: 45<br />Database: slpaige_Phoenix<br />Error (1045) : Access denied for user: '[email protected]' (Using password: YES)<br /><br /><br />I was wondering if anybody could give me some tidbits of information regarding this? Thanks.<!--content-->
host name should be localhost<br />try that and see if that fixes it,<!--content-->
thanks, that was all it was. =) I appreciate it<!--content-->

Back