Post Icons

Filez

Welcome to the vbimageworks forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

thetillian

yep now registrations are open, but i dont know whether they allow download of attachements or not i had faced that problem in one site

I just registered there and noticed the Online Block.

What did you do Filez???

I expect to be banned as well since they moderate registrations, probably comparing IPs.

I also noticed the users that visited that site today...mostly members from here.

At least change your names people. :0

Filez

Psi I dont know I have been a registered member there for over a year now.....I do know shelly has been here but all my responces to anyone was to go and see her site and register.......maybe shelly does not want unpaid members...heck I dont know...maybe she will respond to the email.

jcosta71292

i get this
it being about 1 week since i joined i still cant post a comment

jcosta71292, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.