Post Here: Don't know the name / Can't find the modification

Hoxxy

h@ck3r said:
The templates are from 2 different mods.. but I think you created both the XLS's ?

Loginslide
vBTeam ImageUploader

I'll attach them anyway.

I think if you can edit these to get them cached without PHP file edits that would be much better, but no worries if not. I'll try adding them to global.php

View attachment 16016

View attachment 16017

---------------

I'll post my other question here regarding this debugging too...

Below is a list from my site Using the debug mod):

Do you see anything there that could be causing my site to go slow?

Not sure if it's my forum, or the server.

On the forums homepage (index.php), I get this:

As always- any help greatly appreciated :)

I can sort the 2 mods out no probs but currently not at my own PC and this one is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo restricted...you can't even right click to create a new txt file.....lol

h@ck3r

Hoxxy said:
I can sort the 2 mods out no probs but currently not at my own PC and this one is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo restricted...you can't even right click to create a new txt file.....lol

LOL. Sounds like you've been stuck at the 'naughty boys' desk.

No worries mate.. whenever you get time ;)

Hoxxy

h@ck3r said:
LOL. Sounds like you've been stuck at the 'naughty boys' desk.

No worries mate.. whenever you get time ;)

Nah there just No0b proofed as people that have never used one b4 use and get basic training on them (internet/email etc etc) so very resticted, the Staff/Advisors pc's are ok but the staff know from last time that I can bypass security and open the whole network up (7 floors, 50+ pc's) so I have to be sneaky when on them...lmfao

h@ck3r

Hoxxy said:
Nah there just No0b proofed as people that have never used one b4 use and get basic training on them (internet/email etc etc) so very resticted, the Staff/Advisors pc's are ok but the staff know from last time that I can bypass security and open the whole network up (7 floors, 50+ pc's) so I have to be sneaky when on them...lmfao

PMSL No wonder your at the naughty boys desk :D

Thanks mate I'll give this a go now.

Any ideas about my list in my last post? Antyhing you see there that doesn't need to be, or could be slowing me down?

h@ck3r

OK Hoxxy.. I reimported those 2 products (Over-writing), but the templates are still not cached on all pages.

Only on the index.php page (And that's prob because I've got them added in the index.php file itself).

Any ideas?

vBulletin

Dear Vbteam Members.

I see many vbulletin forum from whole country and many using this :

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

That's hide some download link.
How to make it just like that?

Sample on this website :

Code:
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=118263

Thanks for any responds.

Hoxxy

h@ck3r said:
OK Hoxxy.. I reimported those 2 products (Over-writing), but the templates are still not cached on all pages.

Only on the index.php page (And that's prob because I've got them added in the index.php file itself).

Any ideas?

...Then I have no clue sorry...:(

vBulletin said:
Dear Vbteam Members.

I see many vbulletin forum from whole country and many using this :

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

That's hide some download link.
How to make it just like that?

Sample on this website :

Code:
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=118263

Thanks for any responds.

http://www.vbteam.info/vb-3-7-x-add...ts-not-see-links-version-2-admin-options.html

h@ck3r

Hoxxy said:
Well I have only 9 but then I will have different mods and such installed to you, when looking at the forum scroll down to the bottom and look at the additional info box, if you have any template highlighted in red it means they are not cached, but by caching them you can reduce quiries...

open index.php and find:
// pre-cache templates used by all actions

then simply add them to the list
Code:
'template1',
'template2',
'template3'  [color=Red]<--no comma[/color]

The last one should not have a comma ,

also remeber you are editing a .php file so you would have to re edit each time you upgrade.

I cannot find where to add this:

PHP:
	'login_slide',
	'vbteam_img_link',
	'vbteam_img_uploader_loc',
	'vbteam_img_uploader_loc2',
To globals.php

Can you please explain where to add it?

Thanks