Poll on index

Chuck

Hey

I wanna ask if it is possible to put a voting poll somewhere on index, so that everybody have a better chance to vote. :)

Dev

i dun remmber but i have seen and used a Hack regarding this to put a poll on forum index ill try to find if i got it still with me n will let ya knw

else get CMS or 3rd party Poll System and embed it on ur Forum Index :p

Daz

Try this, its a 3.5 hack but has been tested & works on most 3.6.x boards, it puts a poll under your navbar

Chuck

I am using vBAdvanced CMPS but I dont think that is enough. But that hack you got there sounds what I am looking for .. thanks Daz ;)

Edit: I just tryed it, but It wont show it in forumhome :( nothing happening, but that was exactly the hack I was looking for.
I have a double navbar, can it have something to do with it, that it wont show..

plot

it has nothing to do with a double nav bar, depending on your style you may want have placed the code in the wrong template. like my style i have to place all my navbar code in my header template

Chuck

SasukeX said:
Search for it. Use the search box at the template editing page.

I feeling pretty stupid to say this, but I have been searching, I always use the search if I cant find things. But nothing comes up, I have also been though the product file with wordpad to find some pointers, but still nothing.

Dev

if the prb with edting then ill say u must put ur template code here so we can help u in better way :D

Chuck

FoxyFLS said:
is this not what your after!
Code:
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=155170

Yes, and that is the hack I have, but I dont know where the code is, so I can remove it to the header.
And it will not be a problem to edit, if I knew where the code was in the template.. :)

FoxyFLS

Chuck said:
Yes, and that is the hack I have, but I dont know where the code is, so I can remove it to the header.
And it will not be a problem to edit, if I knew where the code was in the template.. :)

make a post in the request section:rolleyes:

Chuck

FoxyFLS said:
make a post in the request section:rolleyes:

I am sorry, dont know what you mean.. :)
I have the hack installed, and I would like to move it to the header somewhere, but I cant because I dont know where the code is installed, I am have been searching in my template.