Poll ?????? Do you agree Amazing Obama will be the Final Winner in November Election by a Great Marg

.<br />
(Times Online) Barack Obama, rested after a week's holiday in Hawaii and oozing self-confidence, generated a thumping $7.8 million on Sunday night from VIP donors at a San Francisco hotel after telling them ?I will win, don't worry about that.?<br />
.<br />
Do you believe Amazing Candidate Obama will be the Final Winner in November Election by a Great Margin ?<br />
.<br />

JulieH

No. Obama will lose when voters find out how he plans to raise all of their taxes. Do you have extra money you would like to give him for new social programs? I don't.
INCOME TAX

MCCAIN (no changes)

Single making 30K - tax $4,500
Single making 50K - tax $12,500
Single making 75K - tax $18,750
Married making 60K- tax $9,000
Married making 75K - tax $18,750
Married making 125K - tax $31,250

OBAMA
(reversion to pre-Bush tax cuts)
Single making 30K - tax $8,400
Single making 50K - tax $14,000
Single making 75K - tax $23,250
Married making 60K - tax $16,800
Married making 75K - tax $21,000
Married making 125K - tax $38,750

mikej

I do think he will win and I think there will be record turnouts but I don't think the margin will be more than 5%.

LeAnne

I would have probably agreed whole heartedly perhaps 6 months ago - but as the real issues are starting to take center stage and all of the "change" and "yes, we can" hype starts to get really old, I have serious doubts he can carry his apparent support all the way into November.