Please help with smarty template error

aazo000

I just moved my website to another server and i got this error message using smarty templatehttp://bit.ly/5MZu2AHere is part of the smarty file:\[code\]/** * DIR_SEP isn't used anymore, but third party apps might */if(!defined('DIR_SEP')) { define('DIR_SEP', DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR);}/** * set SMARTY_DIR to absolute path to Smarty library files. * if not defined, include_path will be used. Sets SMARTY_DIR only if user * application has not already defined it. */if (!defined('SMARTY_DIR')) { define('SMARTY_DIR', dirname(__FILE__) . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR);}if (!defined('SMARTY_CORE_DIR')) { define('SMARTY_CORE_DIR', SMARTY_DIR . 'internals' . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR);}define('SMARTY_PHP_PASSTHRU', 0);define('SMARTY_PHP_QUOTE', 1);define('SMARTY_PHP_REMOVE', 2);define('SMARTY_PHP_ALLOW', 3);/** * @package Smarty */class Smarty{ /**#@+ * Smarty Configuration Section */ /** * The name of the directory where templates are located. * * @var string */ var $template_dir = 'templates'; /** * The directory where compiled templates are located. * * @var string */ var $compile_dir = 'templates_c'; /** * The directory where config files are located. * * @var string */ var $config_dir = 'configs'; /** * An array of directories searched for plugins. * * @var array */ var $plugins_dir = array('plugins');\[/code\]And here is the path of my website and smarty file respectively\[code\]/home/cd/public_html/home/cd/public_html/smarty/Smarty.class.php \[/code\]

Back